12.4.10

Take my hand, c'mon, we always do.

Yes, I'm afraid, what can I do to not be. I don't know. I used to be risky, take the risks as nothing more than a simple roller-coaster, an unsentitive, a rock, a vampire; I don't know why, but I can not kiss you without think that you are the person who I love the most today. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to kiss you, actually, I would love to, but, as I said, I'm afraid. I think I've never felt the love so near, and it's scary, with these things is not one more roller-coaster, this is big, and this is as important as my heart health. Wait... What does that I'm thinking about you every single second means? Yes, I think I love you, so I think that I've already taken the risk. You're my heart, how could I say that I have to take care of my heart, if my heart is you, and not being at your side, I couldn't protect you. Let me be the one who takes your hand everytime you want, I've already take the risk, I'm not afraid anymore... I think I love you, let me love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario